Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Amber + Ray

     I know it has been way too long since I've posted. I've been ridiculously busy.. my to-do list is always growing and never ending, but I was able to check this one off my list! I photographed Amber and Ray's wedding at the end of May, and it was an absolutely gorgeous day. Amber and Ray are both extremely sweet people and I'm so glad I was able to spend the day with them!  

*Remember to click the photos to enlarge them!*























(photo by my fabulous assistant Kathleen Law)

 (photo by my fabulous assistant Kathleen Law)

(photo by my fabulous assistant Kathleen Law)







(photo by my fabulous assistant Kathleen Law)







(photo by my fabulous assistant Kathleen Law)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...