Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Currently..

Busy as always. Working 40 hours a week and keeping up with pictures and friends and family proves to be challenging! Welcome to the world of being an adult I guess? Luckily I actually really love my job, so it's a lot easier to spend that much time away from home. I have blog post ideas in my head but I just need to take the time to actually implement them! I'm hoping to do one later this week about a yummy fall drink so stay tuned for that. Otherwise.. here's what I've been up to.

Currently watching: Parks and Rec Season 5 (amazing.. love every character on this show)
Currently reading: A Clash of Kings (2nd book in Game of Thrones Series) and simultaneously "In Defense of Food" by Michael Pollan
Currently loving: Fall.. obviously :) 

I feel like living in an apartment you don't get as good of a chance to experience the changing seasons with only two windows and a balcony on the third floor that doesn't really allow you to just go outside and hang out if you want. I mean you can, but it's sitting on an ugly balcony overlooking a parking lot and parking garages.. so, ya know. But I love walking down to the beautiful Lake Como by our place. It's always nice down there and people are friendly. Anyways, here's some pictures of my life recently!

Labor Day weekend campfire at the cabin.

Fall flavored candles!

Scarves and boots!

Family birthday dinner at the Happy Gnome in St. Paul


Dad taking a selfie on his 50th birthday.

Apple Orchard hay ride with my darling.

Tanner playing with our little niece, Annabelle.

Renaissance festival!

More Renfest fun. I was drinking Pumpkin cider... delicious. 

Kat socializing with some of the Renfest town folk.

Yummy, yummy mead. If you've never had it, try it when you get a chance. It's honey wine. Delicious to say the least.

A beautiful October 1st at Lake Como.


Most recent cabin weekend in Northern Minnesota.

Feeling very out of character with flannel and hunting gear on, but it was necessary for this cold, rainy four wheeler trip.







Cozy night at home beginning my new book.

*Note all these photos were taken on my phone, so obviously it's not the best quality. Don't judge. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...