Friday, November 29, 2013

Thankful


I have so, so many things to be thankful for in this life. I appreciate that I was given the insight to realize this at a young age and I thank the stars for every breath and every heartbeat. It's the little every day things that I am most thankful for. A refrigerator full of food and clean fresh water from the tap in my warm and cozy apartment in which I live with the person whom my heart beats for. Falling asleep every night next to him and getting a goodbye kiss every morning. Being able to call my mom and my dad and to simply just talk to them. And my sisters. And my grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins. My little niece is one of the cutest reasons I have to be thankful for. New life is such a beautiful thing to witness. Not only yesterday I thanked the being who created all of this and all of us, but I make it a point to count my blessings every night before my eyes close on the day behind me. It's humbling and eye opening and I hope that everyone takes a moment in their day to appreciate all that you have. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...