Friday, March 14, 2014

Absence

     I've been trying to wrack my brain for blogging inspiration all week, but frankly, my plate is full. I've got a lot of things going on right now mostly between getting ready to move in two weeks and figuring things out with my job/going back to school. So I may be taking a bit of a hiatus. One of my favorite things that Elizabeth of Delightfully Tacky (Blogger crush alert!) often mentions is that a blog post is much more valuable if the quality of it is well written and important to you, rather than just trying to pump out a whole bunch of posts that may not necessarily be quality content. So until something substantial comes to my mind, I'm going to focus on these other aspects of my life and when things settle a bit I will be back. Until then!

1 comment:

  1. Could not agree more. I try to post once every week but since I work full time I find that I usually can only post once every 10 days. I hated it at first because I was "failing" but then I noticed that working longer on each post made the quality soar. I used to feel like a lot of my content was "okay" with a handful of really good posts. Now I'm super proud of every post!

    I'm glad you're respecting your limits and taking time to do life too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...