Monday, July 8, 2013

Ben + Courtney

     Ben is my second cousin and Courtney is his sweet wife to be come this August! Together they make a sweet, adorable and loving couple, and I get to photograph this beginning of their journey together. We did their engagement shoot at the Bible Camp that much of my family (myself included) along with Ben and Courtney have spent years and years and hours and hours playing, laughing and growing at. It's kind of one of those magical places in my life. I'm so so glad I was able to shoot there.






























3 comments:

  1. These are simply beautiful; beautiful people, beautiful photography, beautiful photographer. Love you all and SO EXCITED!!
    Sonja :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, girl, these look fantastic. The second is my absolute favorite, you're very talented! I know of only one other nurse/photographer, I think we are a rare breed indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mollie! I'm terrible at responding to comments punctually. Nurse/photographer is a good thing to be. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...