Monday, July 1, 2013

1 Year Anniversary

     Yesterday Tanner and I celebrated our 1 year of marriage. Two days before that was our "dating" anniversary. We have been together for over 7 years now. That makes me feel kind of old.. that's like almost a decade! While it seems crazy that 1 year has come and gone so quickly, it also feels like it's been forever (in a good way!). Being married to him is my favorite thing ever. I think one of my favorite parts of it is how we really are best friends. The laughter and the sarcasm and even the wrestling that occurs in our home happens often. We both make each other laugh constantly, I actually think that might be one of my favorite qualities of Tanner's.

      Our day consisted of waking up to breakfast in bed, walking to the zoo in the afternoon, filling our bellies with delicious food at Olive Garden and cuddles and movie watching together in the evening. It was yet another perfect June 30th. :)



     Now to flood your monitors with some of my favorite photos from our wedding. It was a perfect day up in Two Harbors, MN on Lake Superior. We got married by the lakeside and had the reception in the same location.





Our first look.








Both my parents walked me down the Aisle.



Rock unity with pebbles from a beach on the shore of Lake Superior.




 Our handsome wedding party.


All my sisters as my bridesmaids. 


Sassy groomsmen.



Cake!





Lots of stolen kisses.


The beautiful cake made by my aunt.




We got a little silly with our first dance. Doing the Bernie.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...