Monday, July 15, 2013

Currently..

     I've been struggling to keep up with blog posts it seems! I've been getting busy hanging out with people, doing pictures and now I will start training for my new job this week! A couple of weeks ago I finally joined the rest of the world and got a smart phone. So far I do quite like it. I don't have much time to play games on it but I enjoy the camera (and instagram!) and the ability to stay connected with people. Also, I am notorious for getting lost, and within the 10 days or however long its been, I've used the GPS multiple times to get me unlost. So my blog post for today will consist of pictures and words of what I've been up to currently...

Currently watching: Mad Men Season 5!
Currently reading: This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Currently loving: This stretch of summertime freedom I've been experiencing with a little gap in my work schedule. I've gotten quite a bit of things done that I've wanted to do for a long time, like give our living room a little makeover, do a lot of cleaning and reorganizing, learning how to sew, making delicious food from fresh veggies from my grandma's garden...

Summertime sunset at the cabin.

My little nub making funny faces.

Husband.

My baby kitty who lives with my parents now.

Warm summer nights on the porch with cool candles.

Loving my niece.

My new gem. Vintage ladder that my grandpa was going to throw away at our cabin.

 Entertainment for a solitary evening.

 Beach day with my lady Cati!

 My pretty succulents.

 Looking fly for a lazy afternoon of strawberry lemonade.


Strawberry Lemonade at Good Earth.


 Tanner and his little toothless cousin at a family reunion.

Hair curlers for a wedding shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...