Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas wrap up

     I'm a little behind on all my blog posts but I do have a lot of content for your viewing pleasure. After about 6 Christmas celebrations, we are mostly all done with the holiday. I will actually be getting together with my extended family in February, as the current weather didn't really allow for a 4 hour road trip for many of us. We celebrated with my side of the family on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I received a lot of fuzzy socks, lotion and body wash which in my opinion you can never really have enough of any of those things. My niece Annabelle is clearly the subject of most of these photos. No apologies, she is the cutest and the sweetest.





Waving at mom




Peek a boo!


Our godson Jayden getting so big!


My mom.




More photos and stories to come from the weekend following Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...