Friday, January 31, 2014

Cha-Cha-Cha-Changes!

     For those of you who are friend with me on facebook and/or instagram, you've already seen my big hair change recently. I chopped it off into a pixie cut that I absolutely love. My fabulous friend Mari Lanae has been doing my hair since high school (before all her professional training) and has never disappointed.  I've always played with the idea of super short hair in my head and decided to just go for it. And I love it. So win win.


    ALSO Tanner and I are going to be moving at the end of March! I'm pretty ecstatic, when we went to see the apartment my heart was so happy and just felt at home there. It's about 5 minutes away from where we live now which is perfect commute-wise for us. An old beautiful building, it has hardwood floors, big windows with tons of sunlight, white painted trim (and walls that we are allowed to paint omg), and a CLAW-FOOT BATHTUB, I repeat, a CLAW-FOOT BATHTUB. That was pretty much my selling point. Not to mention it's a two bedroom with a three season porch and tons of storage space. Still in a cute little neighborhood in St. Paul, it kind of just fell into our lap and all the details worked out perfectly. Oh yea, did I say that we can have pets there? Dogs and cats! This means that the Swenson family will probably be expanding soon (furry babies- not human babies yet). So that's the exciting news in our lives. Other than that life has been pretty steady with work and Tanner's school and keeping up with friends and whatnot.

Currently reading: A Feast for Crows (4th Game of Thrones book).

Currently watching: We just finished American Horror Story Season 1, and are simultaneously watching the Office.. again... for the third time now for me.

Currently working on: recovering our pillows for our couch once again. Messing around with patterns and colors. Also working on my yoga. I've joined LA Fitness and have been attending multiple yoga classes a week there along with the once a week yoga class I already take with my mom. I feel stronger and more balanced already. I also enjoy doing Zumba there, but I have yet to try other classes. Work has been pretty busy for me lately.

Currently excited about: (well other than the above mentioned) warmer weather and not having to worry about cars starting/getting stuck in the snow/-50 windchill readings. We've had a harsh winter this year, as everyone across the nation seems to have had also. I love outdoor activities and the peace of snow falling on a cozy day-off, but when you have a job that requires you to be there despite the weather conditions it adds a little more stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...